Friday, March 15, 2024

Shopping With Terry

We entered the store together. Then I made the mistake of giving the empty shopping cart to Terry as I headed off to look for something in the pharmacy department.


I found what I was looking for - then began to nibble on "free samples," keeping an eye open for Terry and our cart.

I eventually saw something else I wanted to buy and picked it up. (Now I had NO free hands for free samples!) My hands full, I headed off in a serious search for my husband and our cart.

After circling the perimeter of the store twice, and not seeing him, I decided to get my own grocery cart...

Eventually we saw each other in the ice cream section.

 

As I was looking at frozen treats, I turned around... Terry had again disappeared - this time leaving me with BOTH his grocery cart and mine! What to do?! I couldn't manage them both!


After a few minutes, I moved my stuff into his cart and headed off...

We eventually found each other again thanks to our cell phones... He phoned me to find out where I was!

(For us, the real reason we each need a cell phone is to find each other in big box stores!)

No comments:

Post a Comment