Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Guelph, Ontario: Favorite Things

Terry and I recently headed to Guelph, Ontario, to visit our daughter - for the first time since November.


Here is the cathedral that overlooks downtown Guelph - a site, I’m embarrassed to say, I’ve never visited! Near the Guelph Museum… which I’ve also never been in.

There is an element of predictably in our visits. We have developed a comfortable routine of favourite things to do: 

We hang out with cats - who seem puzzled about why we are here!

For Terry, no trip to Guelph is complete without a visit to Eric the Baker, to buy almond croissants and milles feuilles.


There is always a lineup - and a chance to talk to other croissant-lovers!


We often drive to the town of Freelton (near Hamilton) - to the charity antique shop, “Rescued and Restored”. 

It’s always an adventure!


We never know what we’ll find - or what treasures I’ll be taking home!

Always a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment