Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Canadian “Wordle”?!

My daughter and I play the daily online “Wordle” game and share our results. (It’s not really a competition…)

I look forward to the challenge of guessing each days’s five-letter word (in six guesses). 

Now I’ve discovered there’s also a Canadian version called “Canuckle” - created by a local Ottawa man.

The first time I googled it, and chose what I thought was the game, I was informed I had contracted a computer virus and needed protection.

I immediately exited that site without touching any links. I always assume messages like that originate with someone whose trying to GIVE me a computer virus.

I googled the game again and this time chose a CTV article about the game, on March 2, 2022, then clicked the link IN the story - and safely arrived at the game - without any threatening messages.

The game focuses on words that are “Canadian.”

(I didn’t know we had enough Canadian words  to keep a game like this going!)

No comments:

Post a Comment