Friday, April 22, 2022

An interesting Plant Nursery

A trip to our favourite southern Ontario plant nursery - located between Guelph and Kitchener - is always an adventure!



What indoor plants will they be featuring this time? It’s always different.


I noticed a lot of snake plants - so many different kinds!

Their cactus collection is amazing - though this large one is a permanent display.

Not for sale.

The air plants remind me of my mother… she enjoyed one I gave her. She kept it in her bathroom, where her daily shower provided all the humidity it needed.

I was tempted to get one… but I really don’t have much luck with them. Terry likes to keep the indoor humidity low.

They are amazing - plants that survive on humid air! I wonder how the nursery can keep both the cacti - with their need for dry air - and the humidity-loving air plants in the same greenhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment