Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Finishing What I Start

I find it easier to START projects than FINISH them!

So Joyce Meyer's admonition to "refuse to start what you cannot finish" was a challenge to finish a few!














The first unfinished project I tackled was this Entrelac scarf I started knitting last March!


















It only needed a few more hours to complete! Now I have a new circle scarf.














My next project will either be the blue quilt I began a while back... Or my study, the room that is an ongoing concern! Other potential challenges include a basket of darning, a pile of mending, some unfinished paintings, and stacks of magazines... More than enough to keep me busy all winter long!

But the real question is: Can I FINISH all these projects without STARTING a few more?!

No comments:

Post a Comment