Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Here It Is!


A few weeks ago, Terry and I were driving home from our daughter's Ottawa apartment... and the sky was amazing!!

We had just returned from eating at our favourite vegetarian restaurant (the Green Door), trying to maximize the little time we had left together before her move to Toronto. 

The sky looked ominous as we drove back to the apartment, but the rain held off. Then a few minutes after we got there, ... a sudden downpour!

When the rain stopped, we headed home. She still had s lot of packing to do...

On the drive home, the sky was pink and blue. It looked so amazing - so different - that I kept taking pictures as we drove.

Later I wrote a blog post about the pictures.

I wonder how many people shared pictures of that sky in Ottawa, I wondered, as I checked the Weather Network's photos..,

Nobody?!!

Gotta fix that! I uploaded one... It was hard to choose.

So here it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment