Wednesday, January 24, 2024

More Jigsaw Puzzles

I haven't worked on a large jigsaw puzzle for years - and my current one is going more slowly than anticipated. Here it is, after a week!


When my daughter finished her 1000-piece puzzle in only a few days during her Christmas vacation, I expected to take the same amount of time. But it's taking me much longer!

My neighbour, Mary, has been working on jigsaw puzzles too, this winter:

I am currently working on a 1000 piece puzzle that I have had for maybe six months.  This photo was taken about four days in.  



I methodically do the border first and then work on specific areas of interest.  I just put some music on and I could get lost for hours.  

For Christmas I received four 1000 piece puzzles and I have already completed three



I still have the one puzzle to complete from Christmas (Ravensburger Abandon series) and also a 2000 piece puzzle that I have had for a bit.
Unfinished puzzles do not hang around for long, considering that I am the only one who works on them.

(I'm pretty sure mine will be the only one I do this winter! Maybe I should listen to music, like Mary, or - like my daughter - tune into some podcasts while I work on it... but I have a one-track mind!)

No comments:

Post a Comment