Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Jigsaw Puzzles

Jigsaw puzzles were part of my growing up years. 


During Christmas vacations, I'd often leave a box of puzzle pieces on the dining room table. Anyone passing the table could stop and add to it. That way, it would eventually get done!



Then we'd leave it out for a few weeks  - long enough to enjoy the satisfaction of our accomplishment. Then back into the box the pieces would go until next winter vacation.



It was this memory that nudged me to buy this puzzle a year ago - but the box was never opened. Finally, this winter I brought it out. It's not going as quickly as I'd like!

We don't have a spare dining room table - so it's tucked under the sofa when I'm not working on it.

I hope to finish it - without losing any pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment