Saturday, November 12, 2022

A Strange Sight!


Perth, Ontario is s lovely historic town - with stone buildings that date back 200 years.


Terry and I were recently enjoying a day in Perth, when I stopped to read the paper taped to the window of a dusty, vacant storefront...


This had, apparently, been a pub. 


When the pub shut down and the space became empty, squirrels moved in!


Professionals were dealing with the problem, the note said - but there are lots of potential points of entry and exit... 


They aren't trapped inside. But getting rid of them is no easy job.


I stood watching for a few minutes as squirrels ran by -inside the building... 


I walked away, looking back... Yes, there seemed to be an inhabited space above the former pub. How were the tenants who were living or working upstairs dealing with the situation?!

Glad it's not my problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment