Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Hardware Store Surprises

I don't often wander through hardware stores, but I recently needed some things. Looking for what I needed, I came across s few surprises.

In one aisle i noticed a bin of racquets.


I wondered what new sport they were for... Pickle ball? (A game I've never played...)


Taking a closer look, i I saw they were for "bug zapping"! 


A variation of a simple fly swatter?!

Apparently not. The description indicates they zap the bugs electronically to kill them... 

(Are they battery operated?'!! Is a "zap" really needed to kill a bug?!)


Then a little further - also amid the seasonal items, I saw these rain barrels - in different shapes. Some looked like sculptures.,.


Now that makes a lot if sense. Why should a rain barrel not be stylish ?! 

That's an idea I definitely like!

No comments:

Post a Comment