Saturday, February 3, 2024

So This is Covid?!

I've been feeling a little lethargic all week - and I've had a dry cough, so I didn't go to pottery. I didn't want to risk passing my cough on... (All of us in the group are over 70 - in fact, of the four, I'm the second youngest!)

I've been at the mall a few times - not every day - doing my regular walking - in the early hours, before the mall gets busy. One day, I was a little tired. I didn't leave the house... just napped a lot.

Then, two nights ago, I felt sweaty... No fever, just sweaty.

Maybe I should take a Covid test, just to be on the safe side...

So I did...


I was surprised to discover that I tested positive!

Now what?! There doesn't seem to be much medical advice out there these days...

Stay away from Dad, one of my sons said when I told him I had tested positive.

How is that possible?! Our house isn't THAT big! 


(Fortunately I don't have to... He has Covid, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment