Sunday, November 12, 2023

Cloud Magnet!!

Ottawa is a magnet for rain and snow clouds, Terry often comments in frustration as he watches the radar to determine when it might stop raining - or snowing - depending on the season. The clouds should have moved on hours ago!

I don't follow weather radar maps - unless extreme weather is expected. So I'm no expert...

But last Sunday, as I sat in a west-facing chair reading, several times I looked up. I could see a beautiful clear sky in the distance ... but a thick cloud overhead. 

So I took a picture.


A few days later, looking out of an EAST -facing window, I  noticed the same thing: Thick cloud overhead - but a few miles down the road, it ended.



Terry might be right! We might be a cloud magnet. 

But I'd say... not just OTTAWA. From what I see, our little NEIGHBOURHOOD is a magnet to clouds!

No comments:

Post a Comment