Monday, April 24, 2023

Cure for Restless Kids

Yesterday, I was on the phone with my daughter-in-law, when it became obvious, from background noises, that the two kids were intent on annoying each other.

"I need to deal with this. I'll call you back," she said.

When I didn't hear from her, I called.

My son answered.



Natalie and the kids are outdoors. They're picking up debris using their toy tractor and the grabber Natalie just got.



Brilliant! How better to settle restless kids than to give them something useful and fun to do?! And to join them as they do it?

And what better to do on Earth Day weekend than to head outdoors and work on keeping our beautiful earth - including our own neighbourhoods - tidy and clean?!



(Don't let that pizza box fall out!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment