Tuesday, January 21, 2020

“Babysitting Grandma”

I recently headed to Toronto for a few days...

I was excited for an opportunity to spend time with my grandchildren: the baby I had last seen when he was only a few days old and his three-year-old sister.

The baby is now two months old.











I spent time reading and doing Play Doh with my granddaughter who - inspired by the children’s TV program with “Emma Wiggles” - loves ballet.

Here she is, planning her next choreographed moves...











I brought along the book on how to babysit a grandma - which we read together several times - trying to do as many of the suggested activities as possible, including making indoor tents. This creation was our play space for two days. It had two "bedrooms" where we could talk to each other through a "window" - i.e., the legs of a stool. I did a lot of crawling around - which I consider good physiotherapy!

It was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment