Thursday, October 10, 2024

Waiting and Wondering

Our older son - who comes over to watch NFL football games on TV with Terry - wasn't feeling well early last week... But Terry felt it was safe for them to watch football together at our house (wearing protective masks - and with windows wide open) Sunday, Monday and Thursday night. We're obviously not as cautious about Covid as we once were.

 

I finally pulled out my box of recently expired Covid tests and insisted he take a test - just in case...


To his amazement, he immediately tested positive - for the first time ever!

A week has passed since he started to feel bad. He's now feeling great - and has gone back to work. Terry and I are both feeling fine. But I'm still waiting... to see if Terry and I have caught it. We've stopped going to the mall and the gym - just in case...

I have a doctor's appointment coming up. Should I cancel it? Should we forget about making Thanksgiving plans as well? (Canadian Thanksgiving is this coming weekend.)

The weather is colder - but I still open all our windows! If we're both fine by the weekend, should we assume the risk is over?!

These days - it's hard to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment