Thursday, December 17, 2015

Trying to Finish the Quilt...

I started this quilt at a workshop on November 9 - in Toronto...

My goal is to finish it before Christmas. If I put it away now, I'm afraid it'll be forgotten... I'm planning to do pottery two days a week from January to April. That won't leave me a lot of free time. Sometimes April is spring raking season. All the more reason to try to get this one done!

On the topic of unfinished quilts, Cheryl Arkison (the quilting instructor whose workshop I attended in Toronto) mentioned that she had 43 unfinished quilts at home!

I'm not sure how many unfinished ones I have. From past experience, I abandon them for a while if I'm dissatisfied with the way they are turning out. I wonder if I could aim to finish them all by my next birthday. Probably not... First I'd have to dig them out and see how many there are!

No comments:

Post a Comment