Saturday, September 19, 2026

Free-Range













A few days ago, Terry and I took our grandkids to an interesting "market garden" farm - where they also have "free range" chickens - and cats!

I'm not sure if these hens lay the eggs that are sold in the shop...











But we enjoyed just hanging out with chickens of all sizes and colour combinations.











My favourite was this black and white striped one with a cute tuft of black feathers on top of its head. I think its beak is white!











This one reminded me of a cartoon rooster I remember from my childhood days.











Jericho looked around for eggs. Last time he found one tucked behind a box. No eggs found this time...

But he did find a cat! (See top photo)











It was fun just to hang out with these "free range" animals... 











... and walk a pumpkin maze in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment