Friday, September 14, 2012

My Fall Art Course Plan

When I took my first drawing course last January, a number of participants mentioned they were taking several classes. Art had become their "part-time job"! (And it definitely was a passion!)

I don't have time for that, I said. I just plan to do one course at a time... And that was the plan.

But I have had a hard time finding a course to take this September! The beginner course in acrylic painting that I registered for has low enrollment, so it will probably be cancelled. When I heard that, I quickly made a back-up plan - and signed up for a class in my neighborhood offered by artist Crystal Bashara in her home studio... But I'm not sure I have a spot - her classes fill up quickly! So I signed up for a four-session acrylics course I know will be running in a school across town. I've bought my paints and canvas for that...














Then there's an interesting one-day workshop on water-color crayons I want to take in late November! (If all these courses came through, I could find myself running off to art classes three times a week! I guess that's how life gets out of control!)

No comments:

Post a Comment