Friday, July 2, 2010

Skies Around the World














I don't look up often enough... at the amazing sky above my head (like this view that caught my eye in Oakville a few weeks ago).

I have vivid childhood memories of lying on the grass in summer, staring up at the blue Alberta sky, playing games by myself as I watched the changing shapes of the clouds.

I heard about a blog that features skies. (Thanks to Sue, whose gardening blog I follow.)














And I started to take more pictures looking UP!

As I look at all the sky photos - taken around the world - I am surprised at how familiar the sky looks everywhere... Whether over the Philippines or New Zealand, it looks just like the sky over my Canadian home!

The sky is a beautiful gift we all share.

No comments:

Post a Comment