Monday, October 5, 2026

The Month That Was

This is my phenology calendar for the month of September 2026. Some use a phenology calendar is for noting nature - plants and animals they see any day, week or month. Mine has evolved into an illustrated daily weather journal - with  notes on how I spent my day.

Temperature-wise, the weather this past September was perfect. It stayed between 5 and 27 degrees Celsius (41 - 81 degrees F.) Not too hot and not too cold.



In the middle of the month, I took a brief trip to Toronto by train with my granddaughter. A lovely break!











Equinox slao came snd went: we now have more daily minutes of darkness than we have of daylight... That's a life changer, especially if you want to take a little walk after supper...

By 7 o'clock, it's getting dark. So I try to eat supper early if I plan to take a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment