Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Lost!

About a month ago - when I received my first Christmas card of the season - I pulled out my cards to send them to friends. It was then that I discovered that my address book was missing!

I hunted for it  - but only found several old ones... that date back 20 years and more.










I also found an unused one... Time to add addresses from cards I receive in the mail this year...

I managed to send a few Christmas cards - to relatives and friends who hadn't moved in the last 20 years (whose addresses were still in my old books, above). I started to add addresses to the new book...










But I kept wondering about the book I had lost.

When I tried to remember the last time I had used the book, it occurred to me that I'd had it in Montreal on our last trip there.

Terry checked the glove box and the back seat - and, sure enough, it was in one of the pockets in the back seat!

(But by then, it was too late to send out Christmas wishes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment