Friday, May 25, 2012

An Amazing Garden Nursery


We recently visited a local garden nursery that is well-known to serious gardeners in the Ottawa area.














I had heard about it...














But this was our first visit.














I could see why it is so popular!















There were dozens of plants for sale, outdoors and in green houses.














I'd guess they have most plants that grow in our climate zone - and a few tropicals as well.


















(As Terry commented: They have everything!)














It must be acres large!














(There is even a brook running through the property.)














It was inspiring to see their mix of plants, trees and landscaping ideas.















The layout really helps visualize what the plants will look like at home.














I came looking for one plant - and ended up buying two. I'll definitely be back - to shop and just to look around. (For the first time I wished I had a bigger yard!)




No comments:

Post a Comment