Saturday, August 1, 2015

Bird Warning

I have stopped cleaning windows! Every time I clean them, birds end up flying into them! (I know this sounds like an excuse...)

I hope I have found a solution to my problem. Recently at Wild Birds Unlimited Nature Shop, I purchased window decals that supposedly deter birds.















I hope it works! Since putting the decals on, I haven't noticed as many birds in our yard. (Or is that my imagination?)

I want the birds to see the windows - not to be frightened to come into the yard.

I'm also not sure I like the rather large image stuck to the window... Perhaps I could cut the image into two or three parts, so that they would be less noticeable - and I could add some to other windows.

I have one decal left. Maybe I'll try that when I wash the front windows - which I haven't done yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment