Friday, July 18, 2014

Travel with a (Quilting!) Purpose

I haven't done any quilting this summer - though I do have an idea for my next quilt...!

But I did go into the Workroom, in Toronto, recently - where Karyn, the owner, gave me a free quilting pattern - for a quilt row (or wall hanging... or table runner)...


Checking the free pattern out, I noticed that the it was designed for "Row by Row Experience Shop Hop." Hundreds of quilt shops in North America are participating - and if I am reading the web site correctly - if I visit any of them before September 1, I can get a free pattern from each one!

I think the idea is to put the various patterns together to form a quilt.



I wish I had known about this at the beginning of the summer - I would have made a point of visiting participating quilt shops in Maine on route to Nova Scotia.

I guess it's not too late to check out the ones closer to home, in Ontario and upstate New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment