Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Apple - Cranberry Crisp

I am back to warming the house with the smell of cooking - and occasional baking.














One easy recipe I have been making is apple crisp using unpeeled apple slices and frozen cranberries. I sprinkle a little cinnamon on the apples and cranberries, add a little honey water (made by adding water to crystallized honey.)














This I cover and microwave on high for two minutes, to partly cook the fruit.














I then add crumb topping...














... (I keep some stored in the fridge for emergency dessert cravings!) ... and I add a bit more cinnamon.














Bake for about 20-30 minutes (until brown and bubbling) at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius) - and there it is, ready to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment