Saturday, November 6, 2010

Noticing Signs

Sometimes the most random things catch my eye...


















...like these signs I photographed a while back in Toronto.














Here are some sponsor signs being put up around the field in the Skydome in preparation for a football game. I guess they're there for the TV cameras that take pictures at field level during a game.














It was hard to photograph this elegant sign on a lamp post on Spadina Street in the "Garment District"... (to the right of the For Lease sign). I think those are sewing machines on top.














Very pretty - but hard to photograph. I wonder how many people even notice them, they're so delicate and above eye level.

For me, the most effective signs are easy to see... and make me smile... like the three boxes above!

No comments:

Post a Comment