Friday, November 5, 2010

Afghan Clue 7

When I was in university, my landlady used to knit her growing son a wool sweater every year... She didn't want to waste money on new yarn, so she always undid the sweater she had knit the previous year, adding only a stripe or 2 of new yarn if she didn't have enough!

I used to laugh at her! But now I may do something similar this week... undoing another afghan I started a few years ago, but never finished...














Should I take it apart? Or break down and buy some new yarn?!














In my attempts to use up what I have, I have been searching in the basement - and discovered 3 skeins of black... a little finer than the yarn I have been using. What should I do?

The mystery afghan task this week isn't that demanding... The hardest thing is deciding on the yarn! For those following along, here is clue 7.

(I'm still wondering what to do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment