Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Blogging Update...

I started this blog about a year after I retired. I wanted something fun to do in my free time - especially in winter, when I didn't get out that much. Later on, it became a daily activity.

Over the years, I've written about a lot of things - trips I've taken, food I enjoy cooking, family stories, flower gardening, quilting, knitting... and of course, life in Ottawa and ... the weather!

According to the google counter attached to my blog, yesterday's post was my 3,600th!

My most accessed blog post continues to be one about quilting... (with 8196 page views)

The second most accessed is still about indoor trees... (2004 page views)

The third most accessed one, entitled "Memories," was posted in 2010. Since then it has had 1829 page views.

The fourth, also posted in 2011, is a recipe for peach cobbler, with 941 page views.

And fifth, a 2011 post on African Violets, has had 830 page views.





No comments:

Post a Comment