Thursday, March 21, 2019

Cornish Rex Cats

A regular stop on my indoor mall walks is the pet store, where I stop in daily to check out their changing selection of cats and dogs for sale...

Over the past few weeks, I've fallen in love with mini Dachshunds, Siamese cats - and most recently, a type of cat known as a Cornish Rex...
They are very lively - and they have large ears...










This one's my favorite - so cute...








The Siamese kittens are adorable, too.

Just as I took out my camera, they turned because they heard someone bringing food!

If Terry were an animal lover, I'd probably have one of each... (if we could afford it...!) The Cornish Rex kittens cost over $1000 each - depending on color. And of course the one I like is the most expensive of the two! I suspect the Siamese cats and mini-Dachshunds are expensive too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment