Sunday, March 24, 2019

My Latest Pottery Pieces

I'm over half-way through my 12-week winter pottery session.

I don't usually continue during the rest of the year - unlike most of the other studio potters. There are simply too many other things I want to do - like work in the garden.

The down-side of this short burst of studio time is that I don't feel I'm making much progress as a potter.




I brought these dishes home a few days ago... I love this green matte glaze. It's new to the studio this year.

Before heading off to do pottery every week, I watch You Tube videos of potters at work - to give me new ideas. I think that helps...






I really enjoy making pottery heads. These could be used to hold small plants... or pens.

Last year I had my first pottery sale - at a local fall fair. I'd like to participate again this fall.

There are only so many pots a person can use!


No comments:

Post a Comment