Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Good News - Bad News!

The good news is that I finished the hat I started on Sunday, December the 13th... Did it in 2 days!














The bad news is
that it is too small for my adult head!! (That's what happens when you use a different yarn than the yarn called for in the pattern!) Oh well, I can always donate it to a shelter or the church nearly new store...














So now, I have decided to go to the Red Heart website to look for a pattern for this particular yarn... I think I have enough for another hat from the same (double) ball.

I came up with this one... It looks easy (no cables - which make the hat less stretchy)... I think that this time I'll make it a little bigger, since I usually have a hard time finding hats that fit me. One-size-fits-all is usually too small for me.

So here I go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment