Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My First Anniversary... of Blogging!

I posted my first blog a year ago today - January 13, 2009... on a cold winter day. Since then, blogging has brightened my life - as I share ideas and post pictures of "my world," and in turn hear from some of you who read my blog.

I don't receive a lot of feedback in the form of comments, though some readers have emailed me, saying they tried to leave a comment, but it doesn't always seem to work.

One way is to open a gmail.com (email) account - using whatever name or pseudonym you would like to use to author your comments. Once logged into gmail, your comment will be identified and received by blogger. It might work with other email programs as well - I'm not sure. Or if you have a blog, once you are logged into it, you can also leave a comment - and your blog name and picture will show up as well.

I'm not sure where this next year's blogging will go...

My mother often comments that Life is a constant change... (So I expect to be surprised as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment