Saturday, January 9, 2021

Backyard Skating Rinks - When My Children Were Young

My younger son recently sent me a YouTube Link to a local TV show that aired in 1992. On it, I was surprised to see this clear picture of my two sons, together with a neighbor’s daughter.











The TV program was called "Regional Contact." On one program, backyard skating rinks were featured. Among them was a rink in our neighborhood...

The neighbor’s son was friends of my sons, who at the time, were 8 and 10 years old.

https://youtu.be/uthQLoUYvJs 

It was as fun to watch - then and now.

Over time, these neighbor moved away - first to Nashville, then to Edmonton - but my younger son remained in touch with the family.

Watching this segment again - after so many years - was a real "blast from the past"!

No comments:

Post a Comment