Sunday, January 27, 2019

Study of the book, Sacred Rhythms

A year ago I was reading the book, Sacred Rhythms, by Ruth Haley Barton. It talks about using traditional Christian "disciplines" in modern day life. It was one of those rare books I wanted to keep reading - to start all over again once I was done. (Instead, I passed it on to a friend who often shares books with me...)

I was recently surprised - and delighted - to discover that our church would be hosting a video study of the book... (Who in my church even knew about this book?! There are so many books out there!)

It turns out that the initiator - and leader - of the event is a young woman about my daughter's age...

Women of all ages attended... It was the first of 6 video presentations. I look forward to our second one... in a month's time.


No comments:

Post a Comment