Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Another Interesting No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency Novel

I loved to read fiction when I was a child. Novels provided escape and adventure - and I often finished one or two on a weekend.

I hardly ever read novels anymore, but I do enjoy the gentle humor and adventure of the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series. I'm up to date - currently reading the nineteenth... after which I'll be waiting expectantly for the next one to be published!


As soon as the title is out, I'll place a hold on it in the library.








What amazes me is that the author (Alexander McCall Smith) has six novel series on the go!

This is the list of all his books... It's very impressive.

I wish I could get into the others, but none are as interesting to me as the ladies detective series.

No comments:

Post a Comment