Saturday, January 5, 2019

Grandma's Reading Glasses

My computer is getting old - so I'm very aware that I could lose the photos stored on the hard drive at any time, not a happy thought. I do have quite a few stored on Google photo storage, but I find them harder to retrieve.

When my computer dies, I'll probably need a new printer as well, since my computer is the only electronic device in the house old enough to communicate with our old printer!

(Twenty-first century problems!)

All this to say that I've decided to print copies of some of my favorite pictures stored on the computer.

One of my favorites was taken last summer: My granddaughter, aged two, is wearing my reading glasses - something we both find very amusing.














Going through older pictures, hunting for more to print up, I find this one taken the year before, when she is one.

Even then she is staring not at me (as I read to her) but at my glasses!

Some interests start at a very early age!

No comments:

Post a Comment