Monday, June 2, 2014

Visiting Toronto's Distillery District

I have been planning another "Segway" adventure - this time in Toronto.



I enjoyed my last one (in Hawaii) so much, I wanted the whole family to try!

There are no Segway rides in Ottawa, so on our last trip to Toronto, my family and I drove down to the Distillery District - where Segway tours are offered - only to discover that they had been suspended for the weekend due to an outdoor craft fair.







The place was bustling!

















So we wandered around, admiring the wares...








 


I bought a mug from this potter from southern Ontario. Since getting involved in pottery, I appreciate the art more. I know how much work goes into every item made - and each potter has a unique style.











We watched Flamenco dancers - until rain made them stop their show.













Fortunately there is indoor shopping nearby...














After wandering around indoors, we headed to Mill Street Brewery for a delicious meal.

No "Segway" adventure this time... Something to look forward to next time we visit Toronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment