Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Back to Knitting... and Crochet

Knitting is definitely my "winter sport"! As soon as snow discourages me from going out, I pull out my knitting needles. Often I have several projects on the go. (I'm not sure why!) Maybe I bore easily!














Currently I am working on two afghans, the knit one above and the crocheted one below...














 It hasn't grown much the past few weeks...


















...because I have been working on the shawl knit in triangles...














In various bins in the basement, I have a few more unfinished knitting projects... at least one pair of socks I started, put away... and then forgot!


















New projects inspire me more than old ones. My plan is to make this shawl next. It's done in crochet. I thought it would be cozy to wear as I sit in my chair and read - or knit! I've already bought yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment