Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chic Scarves

I love scarves on other people... but they don't really work for me.














The problem is that I hate fussy, dangling things... clothing I need to think about (Is it coming off? Is it straight?)


















From time to time even I buy scarves... (which I never wear!)

I even bought a book on different ways to wear a scarf... But never felt comfortable wearing one.

Recently, however, I was sent this video on how to tie a Chiffon Knot, "the Liberty way to tie a scarf"... (The video was created by Liberty Fabrics of London, England.)

This sturdy knot has inspired me to try again! It actually looks as if it would stay in place.

So... after watching the video... I only have one question: Are large glasses in style again?!

(Thanks, Ayalah, for passing on this helpful instructional video!)

No comments:

Post a Comment