Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mystery Plants

I have a lot of "mystery plants" in my garden! I originally created little maps, showing what flowers were planted where... But to be effective, a map needs to be updated every time I move a plant or add one. Even with my best intentions, that is too much for me to keep up!

Here are some "mystery" plants - I don't remember where I got them or what they're called. (Perhaps they're wild flowers or weeds!)














This plant has small light pink flowers...














And this might be a blooming herb...

Fortunately one of my neighbors knows a lot of local flowers.














He informed me this plant with dark leaves in the center of the picture is a geranium.














It's spreading and has more flowers than ever!

And at other times, I'm fortunate to find a blogger who tells me what I want to know.














Thank you, Sue, for informing me - on your blog - that this flower in front of the green and white grass is called a Knautia.

No comments:

Post a Comment