Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Out Walking Again!

The past few weeks have been very hot and humid... Also very dry. In all the heat, I rarely left the house - and I definitely didn't go out walking.

Our  grass had turned yellow and our flowers were looking limp...

I started pouring water from our rain barrel onto our flower beds, something I rarely do.

(Then it rained!)













Yesterday the weather was cooler and dryer... I was even able to take a walk around the neighborhood again... It was such a treat!

Near the college soccer field, I noticed these lovely white flowers...

Are they growing wild? Or part of the planned landscape...?

Beautiful!









A little farther on, a large digger was moving a mammoth pile of dirt ... just a few feet over...

I wonder why...








Walking further along, I noticed that our neighbor had yet another old style car on display in his driveway... This one a convertible...









I also noticed three new construction sites...












Old homes being renovated or new ones being built.

Changes everywhere!

So good to be out walking again!


No comments:

Post a Comment