Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Early Summer Flowers

The weather has been hot the past few weeks. In spite of the lack of rain, most of the flowers are doing well...

The orange tiger lilies are the most noticeable at this time of year...















Nearby, the white daisies look smaller than usual... Is that because I didn't water them?!











I've made a special attempt to care for my seven  yellow day lily plants - weeding out the gout weed around them, adding mulch...










The yellow star-shaped Coreopsis are doing well...











And tucked away nearby, the Knautia are blooming - though not in abundance.

I'd love to get outdoors and weed a bit - mainly gout weed and wild vines.

But that will have to wait till the weather cools down.

I'm also hoping for some nice refreshing rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment