Sunday, May 5, 2019

Petting Zoo

Terry and I stopped briefly at the petting zoo which was part of the Perth Maple Festival...

It's so much fun to watch these beautiful barnyard animals...











I particularly love the beautiful fluffy chickens - so different from any I've ever seen on a farm.

Not that we go to farms very often any more.

When I was a child, my parents lived in a village of 300 in Alberta. It wasn't unusual for them to stop in to visit a farmer friend as we drove through the country side.





One of my friends, who lived on a small farm within walking distance from town, had chickens and ducks wandering freely in her yard.










Looking at these animals now, I wonder how hard it would be to have a lamb or baby goat as a pet in town! They are really so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment