Saturday, January 20, 2018

Lovely Knitting Book

I'm drawn to the Noro knitting books from Japan. I love the dramatic colors of their variegated yarns.

Our public library has a few of these pattern books. They're very popular - it took me months to get this one.















I love the colors of the shawls, hats and gloves - but with so many unfinished projects in my yarn bins, I'll pass on making any at this time.

I haven't resumed knitting since I started my "knitting fast" in November - to allow my tendinitis to heal.






A quick look - then back to the library with this book! Thirty people have it on hold and are waiting!

(If all keep the book for the three weeks allowed, some  will have to wait for over a year before they get it!)

But get it they can...

I'm such a fan of public libraries!


No comments:

Post a Comment