Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Discovering ANOTHER Unfinished Quilt!

I had forgotten about this unfinished quilt... I don't even remember where I purchased the matching squares. But I do remember working on it several years ago - then putting it aside when I wasn't sure what to do next...

Recently I came across the unfinished pieces again in one of my fabric bins and decided that I really wanted to finish it...

But how?! I wanted to add a little boldness to the flowery squares.











Perusing some of the quilt photos I've saved on Pinterest, I decided I liked the effect of framing certain squares to make them stand out.










That gave me an idea for how to proceed...

Will I have enough fabric to finish it?! (My quilting goal is to use up as much fabric as I can without buying any more!)

I'm looking forward to trying my idea, now that I have new inspiration!

(Updates will follow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment