Friday, June 22, 2012

Mid-June Flowers

In mid-June, my front flower bed has a new array of flowers blooming...














Day lilies are in full force. 


















I'm not sure what these tall yellow flowers are called...


















Or these blue ones (and the purple ones) nearby...














The tiny red tea roses are blooming...















The daisies are starting: They have lots of buds.














These geraniums are still blooming - I don't remember how long they last.














The white Canada anemone have gone to seed - I'm tempted to try planting a few fluffy seed-heads in another spot to see if they take.














 The lamium flowers are still blooming. I divided them in early spring.


















My back garden bed had a profusion of peonies and Persian corn flowers not long ago, but they are dying, as is this unknown blue flower on its slender stalk above.














I'm enjoying these two tiny yellow rose bushes I planted there last summer... while I wait for the next mass of flowers - the tiger lilies - to bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment