Saturday, July 31, 2010

Carp Farmers' Market... Again

Last Saturday we paid our first visit of the year to the Carp Farmers' Market...














Terry always heads straight for the local veggies...














These cucumbers reminded me of a time when I actually did make pickles and relish.














I can't resist the fresh pastry...














There are always surprises, like homemade dog food...














...and emu oil...














A vendor selling bouquets of fresh flowers in tea pots...














...and coffee pots... (I never thought of using them as vases...)














I noticed a new pastry shop called Pretty Fours...














My personal favorite is the English Pie Shoppe...


















...where I always buy a meat pie (called a pastie) for lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment