Monday, May 10, 2010

Time for a New Camera

My old camera has been acting up - sometimes the first picture I take is completely blurred... but then it recovers...














It's an early Canon Power Shot - and it has served me well, for about seven years now... (It was a bargain - I got it FREE by accumulating air miles points!)














After hours of internet research, my husband thinks this Lumix camera would be a good replacement...

So I take pictures with both to compare them...














The Bleeding Heart taken with the Lumix...














And with the Canon...














Our lilac tree, close up - taken with the Lumix...














And with the Canon...














Tiny pink flowers that MAY be carnations... taken with the Lumix...














And the Canon...

Mmmmm... Years of improving technology... Not sure I can see a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment