Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring: The "Greening" of My World

GREEN is my favorite color - I sleep better when I use our dark (forest) GREEN sheets! (No, seriously! I really do!!)














I enjoyed making this GREEN quilt...














My GREEN indoor plants relax me...














Even my journal is GREEN!














So this morning, when I looked outside and saw the lawn turning GREEN (after several days of rain) ...














And GREEN plants overtaking the wood chips in our back flower bed, it made me really happy. (That's what our favorite colors do, I guess!)

Before the invention of pavement, there was a lot more GREEN in the world. (And I've often wondered - feeling the heat rising from black paved roads in the summer sun - if the world's climate would be affected if, instead of black, all our roads were a lovely shade of forest GREEN!)

No comments:

Post a Comment