Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More Spring Changes














There are so many signs of spring in our neighborhood! (Even though they say it's three weeks too early...)














When I went outside yesterday morning, the dome that covers the nearby soccer field all winter was coming down!














Later I watched while workers rolled it up and put it away. Putting it up - and taking it down - takes a full day.

Admiring our Prunus Snow Fountain / Snow Fountain Cherry tree - in full bloom - I noticed that it had attracted some of the largest bees I have ever seen!














I tried to get a close-up... (There should be a bee somewhere in the center...) This reminds me of the Where's Waldo? pictures my son used to love in kindergarten!














Hmmmm... My husband is probably right - I may need a new camera... Perhaps one that allows me to do extreme close-ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment